Sasu Ripatti aka Vladislav Delay has had a busy few months in the lead up to the release of his new album ‘VISA’. Along with shows at River King – Paris, Unsound Festival – Krakow, 4D Sound experience – Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) and SuperMassive – Helsinki, he’s been receiving press attention from across the board. See below for the latest.
- Vladislav Delay’s 4D Sound set was a musical highlight of the ADE week, states Joe Muggs from FACT: “I’ve spent the previous few hours frothing about how apocalyptically mind-blowing the Vladislav Delay show was.”
- He recently had a front-page feature with Future Music, discussing his studio set-up, vast array of synths and creative process.
- A 2hr mix of Jazz, coupled with an in-depth interview with the UK based Inverted Audio (listen below)
- Strong support from Resident Advisor, Truants and FACTMag:
- 4/5 review (Resident Advisor)
- “Visa’ could well end up being the finest ambient record of the year” (Truants)
- “one of his most stunningly evocative releases to date” (FACTMag)